This privacy statement sets out how innoventicresearch.com uses information and protects any information that you give innoventicresearch.com when you use this website. innoventicresearch.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is
protected and you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Sources of personal information
We collect personal information about you from your interactions with us and from certain third parties and other sources (from publicly available sources where permissible).We obtain personal information from you:
- Through your interactions with us and our services, such as, when you purchase reports or use our services, register for an event, request information or call us for support.
- Our servers, logs and other technologies automatically collect system/device information and website usage information to help us administer, protect and improve our services, analyze usage and improve users’ experience
- Cookies and similar technologies included on our services that record session information, record user-specific information on what pages users access or visit, alert visitors to new areas that we think might be of interest to them when they re-visit
our website and to customize web page content based on visitors’ preference or other information that the visitor sends.
The personal data we tend to collect consists of the following:
- Name and contact data, including email address, postal address, phone number;
- Account credentials, such as, passwords and other security information for authentication and access to website;
- User content, such as, communications and documents provided by you in relation to your use of the services
- Device data, such as, information about your device, such as IP address, location or provider
- Demographic data, such as, your country
How we use personal data collected
We need your data to help us understand your needs and supply you with a much better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- As appropriate, the information may be used to improve our solution and services.
- We may send you certain information on areas that are of interest and relevant to you, including events that could be of value to you using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may contact you for research purposes e.g. capture your perspectives with surveys or to participate in our free workshops and we might contact you by email, or phone.
- We might use the knowledge to customize the web site in step with your interests.
The technical and related data collected will be used for the following purposes:
- Monitoring and analyzing to confirm effective and economical system performance and usage.
- Identification and proactive handling of any technical problems, troubleshooting and support.
To support above activities, we might engage third party services and tools, wherever necessary.
How to Opt out of e-mail marketing
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal data to 3rd parties unless we have your permission or as data protection law permits to do so.
Where we send marketing emails, we provide unsubscribe options for your use within our emails, a link will normally be included in emails you receive from us.
You are welcome to contact us using the form in ‘Get in Touch’ or can write to us at email@example.com.